MWA Ep. 6: How to Maximize Your 401(k)
Ever wondered if your 401(k) could be doing more?
Unlock the full potential of your 401(k) with financial planning professional Matt Nelson in this episode of “The MedTech Wealth Advisor Podcast”. Tailored for MedTech professionals and entrepreneurs, this episode is loaded with insights into how to maximize your 401(k) plan.
- Maximizing Contributions: Unearth the secrets to accessing ‘free money’ via employer matches
- Navigating Contribution Types: Journey through the complexities of different contribution types and how they impact your financial future
- Balancing for Future Tax Gains: Master the strategy of aligning contributions to reap maximum tax benefits down the line
- Exploring Employer Matches: Dive into the lesser-known aspects of employer matches and their potential to significantly bolster your retirement savings
- The Early Bird Advantage: Understand why initiating your 401(k) contributions early can lead to a more prosperous retirement
- And more tips and tricks to maximize your 401(k)!
Apple Podcasts → https://bit.ly/3GGW1Da
Spotify → https://bit.ly/3TofDDW
About Matthew Nelson
Matt has over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry. He is passionate about helping MedTech professionals maximize their benefits, reduce their taxes, and plan for financial freedom. As the Founder, Managing Partner, and Senior Financial Advisor at Perspective 6 Group, he leads a team of dedicated professionals. The team provides comprehensive and personalized financial planning and investment management services to our clients.
As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®), Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®), and Equity Compensation Associate (ECA) Matt specializes in helping our clients navigate the complex and evolving landscape of equity compensation, financial independence, portfolio management, and income tax minimization. Further, he leverages his experience as a private equity investor at Focus Financial Network, Inc., to offer strategic insights and guidance on business succession, valuation, and exit planning. Matt’s mission is to empower our clients to achieve their financial and personal goals with confidence and clarity.