MWA Ep.9: 2024 Market Outlook
What does the 2024 economic forecast mean for your financial future?
Listen in as host, Matt Nelson, welcomes partner Matthew Finley to unravel the complexities of today’s economy in the latest podcast episode, 2024 Market Outlook. Together they offer valuable insights into the current economic landscape, guiding listeners through equity compensation, market predictions, inflation trends, and pragmatic investment strategies.
- Navigating the Market Outlook
- Why long-term market engagement trumps timing
- Decoding Inflation
- A deep dive into inflation trends and the Federal Reserve’s objectives
- Market Valuations and Economic Growth
- Analyzing S&P 500 valuations and corporate earnings projections
- Balancing Interest Rates, Geopolitical Risks, and Election Outcomes
- The interplay between savings and borrowing in the current economy
- Crafting Your Investment Strategy
- Tailoring short and long-term investment plans. The importance of informed, emotion-free decision-making
- And much more!
Apple Podcasts → https://bit.ly/3GGW1Da
Spotify → https://bit.ly/3TofDDW
About Matthew Nelson
Matt has over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry. He is passionate about helping MedTech professionals maximize their benefits, reduce their taxes, and plan for financial freedom. As the Founder, Managing Partner, and Senior Financial Advisor at Perspective 6 Group, he leads a team of dedicated professionals. The team provides comprehensive and personalized financial planning and investment management services to our clients.
As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®), Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®), and Equity Compensation Associate (ECA) Matt specializes in helping our clients navigate the complex and evolving landscape of equity compensation, financial independence, portfolio management, and income tax minimization. Further, he leverages his experience as a private equity investor at Focus Financial Network, Inc., to offer strategic insights and guidance on business succession, valuation, and exit planning. Matt’s mission is to empower our clients to achieve their financial and personal goals with confidence and clarity.